Under UNNATI 2024 scheme Center issued Rs 2,434 Cr to Assam

0
116
Under UNNATI 2024 scheme Center issued Rs 2,434 Cr to Assam

Guwahati: The central government has allocated Rs 2,434 crore to Assam as part of the Uttar Poorva Transformative Industrialization Scheme.
This allocation accounts for 60% of the expenditure allocated to the North-Eastern States and the remaining 40% on a first-in-first-out (FIFO) basis.
The Union Cabinet has approved the proposal of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for the Uttar Poorva Transformative Industrialization Scheme 2024 (UNNATI-2024) for a period of 10 years, with a total cost of Rs 10,037 crore.
Key features of the scheme include validity period till 31 March 2034, an application window for registration till 31 March 2026, disposal of all registration applications till 31 March 2027, commencement of production or operation within 4 years of registration, classification Zone A and Districts in Zone B, allocating 60% of Part A expenditure to eight North-Eastern States, including cost of building construction and P&M for Capital Investment Incentives for Micro Industries, and all new and extended incentives Eligibility of eligible industrial units.

Leave a reply

Secured By miniOrange
Visitors: 190996